What have I learned from the Scriptures?
- We have a natural tendency to wander and do our own thing in violation of the Word of God.
- Even the people of God, will choose to do their own thing, but never without consequences at some time.
- There are absolutes, even if we do not like them.
- We tend to pick and choose, but the entire Word of God remains. Not one stroke of The Word will ever pass away.
- This life is temporary. 100% will draw a final breath and stand for judgement of their actions.
- Spiritual Care is essential, but rightly is not a role for Government
- Not everything with a Christian label is in obedience to the Word of God
- Religion is not the answer. Relationship, Fellowship, humbly walking with God, is the answer. Religious labels burn off, reality remains.
- Pride goes before a fall.